The matching ring size.
Determine your size by circumference or diameter.
1. Online boutique www.jewellery.lv specifies the ring sizes with the inner circumference of the ring in millimeter. For example size 54 corresponds to 54 mm.
2. You can easily determine your own ring size with a measuring tape or a cord. To measure simply place the cord (or the measuring tape) around the finger where you want to put the ring later. The ends of the cord should be marked.
3. By using a ruler you can then measure the marked cord and get your ring size.
If you already have a ring that suits you, you can measure its diameter with a ruler.
The table below helps you to determine the corresponding ring size for your measured.
THE MATCHING bracelet length
Determine your size
1. E-boutique www.jewellery.lv also shows the inner circumference in centimeter in the size selection field on every bracelet detail page. For example: L15 (15.00 cm); L19v (14.00 - 19.00 cm).
This inner circumference corresponds to the circumference of your wrist.
2. You can easily determine your own bracelet size with a measuring tape or a cord. To measure simply place the cord (or the measuring tape) around your wrist.
The ends of the cord should be marked.
3. By using a ruler you can then measure the marked cord and get your wrist size.
If you prefer to wear bracelets tightly, you should select a size that matches your wrist circumference. For a more comfortable fit we recommend to choose a 1.00 cm larger size.